We are in the business of delivering exceptional customer service and experience. We are always on the lookout for dedicated, passionate individuals who can become a part of our journey and work with the team to deliver excellent results for our clients.
Why Work With Us
Our strength is our team which together with our clients forms the two pillars on whose strength the organization has been built. We have an open culture that fosters creativity and innovation which help us in delivering simple solutions to complex technical issues. Our team is a close knit family unit that is built on an informal work environment and a common passion to consistently deliver the best and have fun – be it a solution to a complex coding issue or having a blast at the monthly office event.
Position: Software Engineer – PHP/Senior Software Engineer - PHP
Required 3 PHP developers with 2-4 years of experience, who possess the below skill set:
* Masters/B.E./B. Tech/BCA/B. Sc. IT/Graduate in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
* 2+ years of strong software development experience
* Background of PHP development (preferably frameworks, MVC, SQL etc.)
* Strong background in Core PHP, Cake PHP, CMS tools, etc.
* Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to assist other team members in problem solving.
Position: SEO Analyst/SEO Trainee
Skill Set: Fluent English language skills, Knowledge of SEO, ON page Optimization and Off page optimization.
Position: Software Engineer – Dot Net
Required 2 asp.net developers (senior) with 3-6 years of experience, who possess the below skill set:
- Experienced programmers strong in Microsoft Technologies (.Net Framework) mainly ASP.NET with C#, AJAX, JQuery, MVC, SSRS, and MS SQL.
3 to 6 years of real time development experience, with emphasis on ASP.NET with C# and . NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, WCF, MVC etc.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in MS SQL Programming with solid experience in DB Design, writing SQL stored procedures and debugging and troubleshooting.
- Participate in strategy discussions and implement the same
- Awareness of the latest developments & trends in technology, and utilizing them appropriately while taking technology decisions.
- Drive projects individually as well as team member and ensuring time bound and qualitative delivery of projects.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.