GrayCell Technologies Exports (GCT) has been an active participant in the field of Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) and has a dedicated CSR Initiative team that coordinates and acts a liaison for the diverse social initiatives.
- The CSR Initiative team has organized numerous blood donations camps where GCT team members along with their families and friends have participated heartily. Each camp is held after a four month period and our efforts have been recognized by the Rotary & Blood Bank Society, Chandigarh as well.
- As a Socially Active Unit in the technology arena.GCT has been organizing camps and activities that bring independent technology professionals in touch with students. This promotes innovation and acts as a catalyst for young talent.
- The GCT team members collect unused clothes , books, computers , printers and donate them to the Missionaries of Charity, Sector 23 and Prabh-Asra, Kharar at regular intervals.
- The GCT CSR Team coordinates with various NGO's to bring joy and a smile on the faces of both young and old . The team celebrates major festivals in coordination with local orphanages and old age homes.
The children at Aashiana (Orphan home) in Sector-16 Panchkula had a memorable Lohri and taught a few dance steps and games to the CSR Initiative Team.
- GCT has been involved with MyKartavya , a Nasscom foundation initiative to further the CSR Initiative efforts.
- GCT celebrated World Environment Day on 5th of June as Green Day and each team member planted a tree sampling and resolved to promote awareness about the environment within their localities. A number of events were organized in the office premises as well.