Type: Full-time Employment
- Managing back-end services and ensuring a seamless inter-change of data between the server and users. Capable of developing complex data driven systems.
- Designing and maintaining Database structures.
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code.
- Helping develop extensive documentation throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Assessing and communicating about projected timelines for deliverables.
- Development of reusable components and plugins from scratch.
- Responsible for unit testing and system integration testing.
- Work closely with other team members such as testers, UI designers, and product managers.
- Develop technical documentation to support code maintenance.
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools (we use the Git Version Control system)
- Responsible for keeping up with the latest programming practices and technologies via training sessions, relevant professional workshops, reading sessions, seminars, and conferences.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Should have experience in Core PHP, MySQL and working experience with the PHP web frameworks including Laravel, WordPress and CodeIgniter .
- Experience in writing effective RESTful API’s.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, especially S3, RDS and AWS API Tools an advantage.
- Preferably have experience working in a Start-up culture.
- A solid combination of architecture, design, and implementation experience for our growing team.
Share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or attach the file below.